Advertising-Marketing/ Event Planning Summer Part-TimeAmplify Inc.
Marketing /Sales ManagerReCellOne LLC
Entry Level Sales, Marketing & ManagementEnterprises Corp
Top Acting Studio LA looking for Spanish Speaking Interns/Free ClassesActing Studio at Edgemar
SEO / Internet Marketing InternFueled
ReceptionIt Marketing InternshipBookmark This
1 Lunder Way
DescriptionReceptionIt: Where the party starts. We are revolutionizing the way people planning events find, compare and book the perfect event space for any occasion. ReceptionIt is an innovative, online community marketplace giving venues the tools to optimize their most valuable asset; their available space. Our market consists of mansions, vacation homes, estates, castles, art galleries and more. ReceptionIt is taking part in the Babson Summer Venture program and will be participating in Mass Challenge. We are a small and nimble team with previous entrepreneurial experience, backed by great advisors, working to create a unique and fun organization.
Marketing at ReceptionIt
Start date: Earliest possible
This position provides you with challenging tasks and responsibilities where your contribution makes a tangible difference to the growth of the organization. Aimed to give candidates a broad experience, the program will challenge your existing skills as well as teach you new ones as you take part in building a start-up from an early stage. During your time at ReceptionIt, you will build and take part in the following areas:
• Research and Analysis
• Business Development
• Community Management
• Business Strategy
ResponsibilitiesThis Awaits You:
• A highly motivated team, a cool office in a business incubator and exposure to the start-up community
• Challenging tasks, along with direct responsibilities and decision making power
• A fun and fast-paced work atmosphere
Have we excited your interest? Well, we need you right now! Please send us a CV and short cover letter, including your earliest possible starting date. Bonus points for a YouTube video of why you’re perfect for ReceptionIt.
RequirementsWe are looking for outstanding individuals who want to have a very steep learning curve. You have the passion, drive and vision and together we will work to disrupt an entrenched industry ripe for innovation. During your time at ReceptionIt you’ll learn what entrepreneurship and business is all about: finding hacks to make customer acquisition costs and costs of goods sold orders of magnitude less than the lifetime value of a customer.
• You are a recent graduate or an enrolled student in the field of media, business administration, economics, computer science, engineering, hospitality management, or equivalent with an excellent academic track record
• You love a fast-paced, innovative environment and have a high Internet affinity
• You are a Google Search master and aren’t afraid to learn as you go
• You are commercially driven, analytical, organized and think on your feet
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit, love uncertainty and desire for constant improvement
• You are a self-starter and have excellent communication skills
• You are a team player and love events, great music, good food, socializing, video games, or exercise
• You have a sense of humor and handle constructive criticism with grace