Marketing & Sales InternNatura Web Solutions
Marketing Branding Video Design Dreamers welcomeAMIRIMAGE
Entry Level Sales, Marketing & ManagementE Enterprises Corp
non-paying internship, seeking skills in marketing/ social media/ business administrationGlowHouse Kids
Marketing & Sales Internship ProgramBook&Table, Inc.
Restaurant Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Ciccio Restaurant Group
915 S Howard Ave
DescriptionInterested in restaurant marketing and promotion? Excited to be a part of the fastest growing restaurant group in Tampa Bay? Looking for an exciting internship opportunity? Look no further! The Ciccio Restaurant Group is seeking 5 to 8 marketing interns to work along side our GMs and marketing team to plan and implement our marketing and promotional activities.
The culture of our restaurants is based on the strengths of our team members' personalities and efforts. We are independently owned and we have the ability to provide our team members with the freedom to be innovative. Each of our restaurant concepts (Ciccio Cali, Green Lemon, The Lodge, Daily Eats and Ciccio's / Water) has a unique energy that is cultivated from our team.
1. To engage interns in and expose them to the marketing and promotional efforts for one of the CRG restaurant concepts/locations.
2. To involve interns in strategic and tactical marketing and promotional efforts that may include brand ideation and development, campaign and promotion design, social media marketing, etc.
3. To give students the opportunity to work with actual marketing campaigns both online and offline.
4. To provide a platform for students to apply their interests and skills in a "real life" restaurant environment.
Responsibilities1. Work with CRG to research, plan, design and implement marketing strategies for assigned location(s).
2. Assist with promotional activities such as coordinating events (fitness events, college events, special/theme nights like "Taco Tuesday", etc.) and taking pictures for social networking
3. Make suggestions to improve marketing and promotional strategies on a weekly basis
4. Assist with guerilla marketing tactics such as visiting local businesses and handing out promo materials
5. Brainstorm and implement ideas to expand catering opportunities
6. Other opportunities as they arise
Requirements1. Current sophomore, junior or senior in college with a focus on marketing, advertising or related field.
2. Excellent writing skills.
3. Goal and team oriented.
4. Have taken Marketing or Advertising courses.
5. Must be in the Tampa, FL area.
6. Must be able to commit to a minimum of 8 to 10 hours per week.