SEO / Internet Marketing Intern Sought for online music (rock) magazine.Bookmark This
DescriptionTired of internships that revolve around getting coffee and answering phones, offering no opportunity to learn real world skills and which don't challenge you to flex your intellectual muscle?
Rocker Magazine, the only music and lifestyle mag for rock music fans 35-60 seeks interns to help us improve getting the word out about our mag, and improve our SEO. Work with supervision from wherever and create professional results you can you can list on your resume with pride. Work with a team of professionals who value and support your input into our end product.
ResponsibilitiesStrategizing new approaches to build readership and SEO.
RequirementsIdeal candidates must be:
· Reliable, detail oriented, self-starters
· Able to meet deadlines and have good sense of time management
· Able to commit to project for a minimum of 4 months
· Have a background in / classwork in Internet marketing, SEO, etc.
· Passionate about marketing
· In possession of ideas and concepts they are eager to bring to the table and try out.
Ideal candidates optimally would:
· Be located in the greater Boston area and able to meet with Editor on a bi-weekly basis.
· Have an interest in and passion for rock and roll; particularly old school indie pop, new wave, and punk
· Would be someone who would read our mag.