SEO and Internet Marketing InternBookmark This
2029 Walnut St.
DescriptionMajux Marketing is an SEO Agency in the middle of Center City, Philadelphia. We're an enigma compared to many start-up companies as we're already making a profit!
To help with growing demands Majux is looking to hire our first intern this Spring/Summer 2013. We're looking for an individual who's has a passion for entrepreneurship and internet markering and wants to work directly with the company's owners in order to help plan, develop, and then launch successful marketing campaigns.
We'd require that you swing by our center-city office as often as you can but are accepting part-time and full-time internship position with opportunities to telecommute. Our dress code is "hyper casual" - it's summer and we want you to be comfortable as you'll be working outside with us on a well-stocked roofdeck a block away from Rittenhouse Square.
This isn't your normal internship - while we'll gladly work 14 hour days to deliver a project on time, we'll also call it a day at 3pm (if it's really nice outside) and go to the driving range or hang out on our roofdeck and have a few drinks.
Check out our site at http://www.majux.com/ for more information. We're looking forward to hearing from all applicants!
Responsibilities- Work directly with owners to plan, develop, and launch various SEO and Internet Marketing campaigns.
- Help hire and manage freelance writers
- Build and plan editorial schedules used company wide
- Research and plan linkbuilding and media outreach projects
- Help with day to day administrative tasks
- Help find and build local citations
Requirements- Familiar with Google Analytics or Webmaster Tools
- Understanding of basic SEO and Internet Marketing principles
- Familiar with Wordpress CMS
- Familiar with HTML/CSS
- Finishing or Pursuing a degree in Business or Computer Science
- Fine-Tuned Sense of Humor