Paid Internship (Oklahoma students only)Prime Time Management
Marketing & Public Relations Assistant Intern PositionPerformance Temps
Environmental Communications AssociateClean and Healthy New York
Keeper of the Brand Virtual Social Media InternshipIce Princess NYC
OFFER Cash In Hand Jobs (Staff Required)www.jobvista.ga
SEO or Online Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionAnimalSense Canine Training and Behavior is a Chicago based positive reinforcement training facility for dogs. We have locations in and around the Chicagoland area. Our successful business is looking for a Web Design/SEO/Online Marketing student intern to help aid in the growth of our online presence. We have a developed website but would like to work with our intern to help bring it to the next level by increasing viewership and overall ROI in online marketing.
This position would work out of our Old Town location at 1407 N. Wells. Time TBD.
We have a wonderful and welcoming staff. Its simple, i you prove your worth, you'll be offered a job. We like hardworking, honest, creative people...who must love dogs!
Responsibilities- Create online promotions, build customer base via new techniques on website & social media, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Create new PPC campaigns
- Analyze company analytics/data and create solutions for attaining new customer base/company growth
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Computer Sciences or Related Field
- If you're interested in the SEO position, you must have knowledge of SEO and Online Marketing
- Knowledge of PR is helpful
- Possess excellent & creative written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable