Social Media & Community Management InternPSG CLARITY
Sales and Marketing Intern for Big Data Processing StartupXsolla
Marketing RepTrident Energy, LLC
Assistant Colorer (Marketing and PR)-- Intern for small company (bonus paid)coloring outside the lines
Social Marketing Intern Real Estate OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERNSHIP (Dallas)Bookmark This
DescriptionCentrima Ventures is a venture capital firm and leverages its management and systems expertise to internet startup companies. Centrima Ventures develops, manages and promotes a secure, confidentilal, private and modular social networking and communication platform supported by a patent-pending technology. In the first phase, Centrima has recently launched two social networking websites based on this platform.
The marketing intern will work with the Marketing director to promote a new social networking website and to design a marketing campain to increase traffic and revenues.
The internship is a hands-on position in an entrepreneurial environment.
Responsibilities- Identify potential advertisers and/or potential clients for the networking platform.
- Implement an international marketing campaign to increase site traffic and advertising revenues.
- Design marketing campaign to promote social networking platform.
- Draft marketing materials.
- Identify potential international and domestic users.
- Review website's design and user-friendliness.
- Suggest SEO improvements for better referencing.
- The candidate must be able to work independently and be self-organized.
- The candidate must be able to communicate clearly and provide frequent progress updates to the Marketing Director.
- Proficient with internet tools: Firefox, Skype, FTP.
- Proficient with Office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- French fluency desirable.
- Relevant prior experience desirable.
- The candidate will be required to provide a small preliminary report of one website as part of his/her application for the position.
During the application process, all candidates will be required to provide a small marketing preliminary report in order to verify their competency.