Entry Level MarketingEnterprises Corp
Eden Prairie - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
New York - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Dallas - Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
SOCIAL MEDIA SALES & MARKETING INTERNSHIP (NY)Bookmark This
DescriptionThe marketing intern will work with the Marketing director to promote a new social networking website and to design a marketing campaign to increase traffic and revenues. The internship is a hands-on position in an entrepreneurial environment.
This is a virtual internship
For a full description of the internship, please visit our website at:
Responsibilities- Identify potential international clients & advertisers.
- Design marketing campaign and draft marketing materials.
- Implement international online/offline marketing and sales campaign: reach out potential clients, make sales pitch, deliver presentations, engage potential clients.
- Review campaign's results and users' feedback; analyze data and review response rates; adjust initial strategy to improve campaign effectiveness, respond to leads and inquiries.
Requirements- Business or Marketing major preferred.
- Relevant prior marketing/sales experience desirable.
- Confidence and enthusiasm are critical.
- Strong presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- The candidate must be a self-starter, entrepreneurial and self-driven: he/she must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- The candidate must be able to think strategically, be organized and be able to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Proficiency with internet and Office tools.
- Quantitative skills and familiarity with basic statistical tools a must.
- Foreign language fluency desirable.
- International experience a plus.
During the application process, all candidates will be required to provide a small marketing preliminary report in order to verify their competency.