Business Marketing (Part Time -OR- Full Time)Bookmark This
140 E Tyler St Suite 250
Full-Time Entry-Level Jobs
Full-Time Internships - Summer
Part-Time Internships - Spring and Fall Semesters
STARCOdirect.com is an online retailer for consumer electronics and accessories. The company strives to provide the best possible shopping and buying experience for consumers from low prices and quality product to excellent customer service. STARCOdirect.com is always looking for the latest and coolest technology products on the market, and dedicates itself to making all consumer electronic products available to its customers.
The Business Marketing department involves interacting with the functions of project management, marketing, sales, product development, and graphic designing for STAR CO's newest business venture, STARCOdirect.com. The business marketer will also be expected to perform duties including but not limited to studying market trends, processing product orders/shipments, maintaining social networking sites, creating promotional advertising materials, and managing website updates.
Responsibilities1. Actively work with marketing and sales campaigns.
2. Maintain social networking accounts.
3. Analyze market trends.
4. Devise creative ideas for sales and products.
5. Design and create promotional ads (online, print, email, etc.).
6. Investigate new product offerings.
7. Work on the draft of new marketing/business related budgets (if applicable).
8. Assist in the preparation of financial statements.
9. Work on other business-related projects as assigned.
Requirements1. Currently holds or is pursuing a degree in Business Marketing or related fields.
2. High GPA (3.5 or higher), strong academic performance.
3. Strong problem solving skills.
4. Strong written and oral communication skills.
5. Creative and innovative.
6. Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and/or with minimal supervision.
7. Ability to work well in a team environment.
8. Have and maintain a positive and can-do attitude.
9. Strong adaptability to change and new direction with projects.