Marketing Internship - Associate ConsultantBookmark This
7125 El Cajon Blvd.
San Diego, CA
We consult with Fortune 1000 companies in Leadership Development Strategy and Execution, Executive and Team Coaching, Validated Assessments, Keynote Speaking, CEO Round-tables, Boardroom Facilitation and Customized Leadership Training. Think of us as McKinsey Strategy meets Zen Practice – we develop executives from the top down and inside out.
• Marketing – Brand Building
• Public Relations
• Video Editing / Video Editor
• Social Media
• Instructional Designer
We are currently seeking a Marketing Interns with a passion for brand building, public relations, social media, videography and instructional designers to join our team. Your primary role in the company will be to assist in market research, examining the latest trends, and executing strategic initiatives to grow the firm. This is a position where you will be working closely with Sagatica consultants and the senior team to assist in the strategy and execution of creative initiatives. This is not a “make calls” or “make copies” internship. You will gain valuable hands-on experience under the supervision of our team members who find value in teaching, inspiring, and developing passionate future contributors to the business world. We will make a difference together!
RequirementsWe’re seeking smart, energetic students who want to make a difference. Our work is to guide executives to make better decisions and lead organizations to success. People are our most important asset, and we’re looking for the best: strong character, a steadfast work ethic, integrity, intelligence and dedication to fulfilling commitments.
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year University with a junior or senior standing, or enrolled in an MBA program
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word & Excel
- Experience with social media platforms including: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, HootSuite, and Google Analytics
- Strong internet research skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion and interest in marketing communications and SEO research