Marketing Internship for local studentSun Industries
Digital Marketing InternNevo Solutions, Inc.
Marketing InternGirls With Confidence
Seeking Marketing Interns to Help Coordinate Street TeamsCreative Spotlights
Restaurant Events + Marketing + PR InternshipLyons Group: Loretta's Last Call, Lansdowne Pub, Bill's Bar
Sales Coordinator / Social Media Intern - Fast Growth CPG company based in ChandlerBookmark This
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Apple Adobe Photoshop a Plus
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation.
- Excitement around building awareness about the Brand
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Provide research and follow up on Social Media expansion of all Brands
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to new business.
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and identifying scope and growth of marketing campaign
- Possible growth into strategic account development
Responsibilitiesuse their marketing background to improve and build a company's online presence and brand awareness through use of social media networks, blogs and online search engine optimization. This growing field of business marketing requires individuals with strong online communication and business analytical skills.
- Analysts are responsible for creating and maintaining a our organizations presence on social media sites, which include Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pintrest, Flickr and Digg, as well as any company blogs.
-Analysts are in charge of increasing the overall exposure of a company though search engine optimization (SEO) and by finding ways to use keywords in marketing strategies.
- Monitor emerging social media tools to see how they can be incorporated into a company's business, marketing and public relation strategies.
-Analysts use their creativity and marketing skills to help generate brand awareness, sales and promote customer service through the social media networks.
-Analyst will study trends in social media, research popular social media platforms, study emerging social media tools and observe how often those platforms and tools are used.
- Analysts will study the audience that the business is attempting to reach and offers them plans on how social media will work best for them and their business model. Analysts may write up reports for clients and team members to show them the strategies available to them.
They may also alert clients about any potential problems or concerns that may arise.
Business Major or equivalent
Marketing major a plus
Social Media guru
Global perspective on business