Sales InternshipBookmark This
Obscure Ink Magazine
DescriptionProject Scope: Our Sales Interns will assist with the development, execution and measurement of sales programs and incentives to drive sales for Obscure Ink Magazine advertisements and subscriptions.
About Obscure Ink Magazine:
Obscure Ink Magazine is a tattoo culture and lifestyle magazine focusing on the amazing works and stories behind undiscovered tattoo artists across the world.
We look to bring the culture, lifestyle, and stories of tattoo artists and their customers to the forefront of the industry. There are thousands of tattoo shops around the world, all with artists who have unique stories to share with the tattooed community and beyond.
The writers and guest artists featured within the magazine write and speak with pure passion and true motivation to succeed. Founded by Sean Hughes, readers can expect a team of staff members with professional backgrounds filled with years of experience in the industry. The need for a magazine written by professionals in the field is stronger than ever.
- Assist in the development of creative methods to sell subscriptions and advertisements
- Effectively pitch and close sales in a timely manner
- Work with our public relations & marketing team to identify potential target markets and strategic campaigns
RequirementsSkills & Experience:
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Social Network Proficiency
- Planning and project management skills
- Ability to take direction on projects
- Ability to adapt well to change in a fast paced environment