CASH In Hand (Staff Wanted Immediately)www.dailypay.pe.hu
Sales InternsBroken Bars Publishing
Senior Recruiting CoordinatorGrindTime Sports
Commission based Business development/Marketing Intern (CA, NJ, Philadelphia PA)Moveha.Inc
Content Marketing Intern, Center Theatre GroupCenter Theatre Group
Sales & MarketingBookmark This
DescriptionA leading medical software developer based in Boston has a marketing intern position with the opportunity of a permanent position;
Company is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for major companies in the Boston area, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Work Directly with our Vice President of Sales and Sales team.
Company is looking for an undergraduate student in the Boston area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Mathematics, Language
Our office is located in Washington St, Boston, MA 02458, Please check Google maps to make sure that our location is suitable for you and you are able to commute daily to our location.
Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
Assist with execution of trade shows
Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
Enter contact information into contact management systems
Provide support to social media efforts
Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
• Lead Generation & Trade Show coordination
• Assist with the creation of marketing collateral, including white papers, presentations, and customer case studies,
• Assist managing and updating company’s social media accounts,
• Help with editing presentations and copies for the various collateral materials,
• Candidate must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to build and develop relationships,
• Conduct various market research,
• Fulfill and complete all planned activities to the timeline,
• Assist with developing contacts and relationships with new and existing clients,
• Other Marketing and sales duties as assigned,