Entry Level Developing Sales & Marketing Account ManagersMarketing Consultants of Orlando
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISINGVI ENGNEERING
Social Media / Marketing InternKaede NYC
Marketing/ Administrative AssistantGoode Time Productions
Marketing InternHyflux Limited
Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Professional Land Corporation
23201 Mill Creek Dr 3rd Floor
Laguna Hills, CA
Posted: August 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Professional Land Corporation Group of Companies was established almost 40 years ago. We are one of the largest, established landowners in Southern California. Our company owned corporate headquarters is located in the Irvine area of California. We own hundreds of well located acreage parcels in the High Desert Region of the Inland Empire and Antelope Valley in Southern California that can be purchased with a low down payment and affordable monthly payments. Our buyers do not buy this land to build on or develop themselves. They buy it now while it's low in price compared to Orange County and Los Angeles and hold it for the future.
We are seeking bilingual interns to assist with our sales, recruiting and marketing efforts.
ResponsibilitiesKey responsibilities for success include:
- Recruit agents and land prospects utilizing Social Media – Linkedin, Facebook, Google Plus, Blogs, etc.
- Drive awareness of PLC and increase exposure
- Intern will gain hands on experience in the field of real estate/land sales
- Gain invaluable industry knowledge from a leader in the land industry
- Letter of recommendation upon satisfactory completion of your internship
- Intern may receive academic credit for this position
Please email your resumes and cover letters as attachments to email@example.com. Please include Social Media Marketing Intern in the subject line.
Professional Land Corp. 23201 Mill Creek Dr 3rd Floor Laguna Hills, CA 92653 (949) 951-2777 www.proland.com
Requirements- Advanced computer knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Contribute 15 hours per week
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Interpersonal skills
- Well organized along with time management skills
- Willing to engage, learn, and have fun.