Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
14800 Quorum Dr., Suite 475
DescriptionWHERE Magazine is an award winning monthly publication, and a facet of Morris Visitor Publications. MVP has an international readership, with publications spanning dozens of cities all over the globe. The Dallas, Texas office is looking for a few good students for internships, available now. Needless to say, we are proud of our accomplishments, and would like to give students the opportunity to work with a nationally ranked publication while simultaneously growing their resume and learning the in’s and out’s of magazine publishing. Our internships will run for the duration of the students given Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. It is available for undergraduate and graduate students. Interns will be expected to work in-office, but from time to time may work from home. This is an unpaid internship.
Responsibilities- Setting appointments for our sales reps.
- Maintaining client lists.
- Creating and maintaining databases.
- Researching prospective clients.
- Helping to create invitations and assisting the Marketing Manager with events and event planning.
- Keeping our social media outreach in tip-top shape.
- Keeping office organized/supplied
- Work on misc. projects as assigned by the Publisher.
Requirements- An interest in learning how the sales and marketing sides of a publication are run, and willing to help maintain our high standards of achievement.
- Any experience with cold-calling or customer service.
- Tenacity. In order for publications to run smoothly, we need go-getters with enthusiastic attitudes.
- Punctuality. We live and die by deadlines – that includes coming in on time and being present and ready for work!
- 10-12 hours per week of commitment. We know you have finals and homework, and will be flexible with your schedule.
- Must have laptop.