Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
NULOU WEB SOLUTIONS, LLC
10200 Forest Green Blvd.
DescriptionTo promote and contact potential customer outlets to sell the Company's products within the geographic boundaries of the assigned territory. To ensure the Company's principle products achieve the most prominent display areas and maximum number of facings and to meet set sales targets and goals. To develop new marketing strategies to reach the maximal sales in a given time frame. Regular coaching/staff meetings to help intern develop skills and knowledge that will offer them greater opportunities in the future.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new clients.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
-Reach out to potential clients and set up appointments.
-Develop a unique marketing strategy to reach a certain quota.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business, Sales, Economics, Marketing, or Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Responsible and dependable.