Sales InternsBroken Bars Publishing
Senior Recruiting CoordinatorGrindTime Sports
Commission based Business development/Marketing Intern (CA, NJ, Philadelphia PA)Moveha.Inc
Content Marketing Intern, Center Theatre GroupCenter Theatre Group
Undergraduate Account Sales Intern, Center Theatre GroupCenter Theatre Group
Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
Smashing Golf & Tennis
DescriptionExciting opportunity that could lead to paid position. Sales & marketing interns will work under the guidance of partners of innovative golf and tennis apparel company Smashing Golf & Tennis (www.SmashingOnline.com). We are seeking enthusiastic individuals who wish to enhance their resume with real world experience.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and sales.
Intern will need to be in the Chicagoland area, but hours are flexible and a great deal of the work can be performed virtually.
Responsibilities- Assist in the creation of signage, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with execution of trade shows
- Write concise press releases and follow up with media
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Help maintain online Clients and inventory systems