Event and Digital MarketingThe Hermitage
MedStar Harbor Hospital Marketing and Communications Fall InternMedStar Harbor Hospital
Fall Intern Promotional Event CompanyAhead of the PACE
Marketing Intern/VolunteerEaster Seals New Jersey
Marketing / Admin Intern Part-Time PositionArtography Limited
Sales & Marketing Intern at RaceMenuBookmark This
One Marina Park Drive
DescriptionEvent registration is a $100+ billion industry. Nearly $2 billion will be spent on entry fees for run/walk/ride events in 2012, from local 5Ks to international triathlons. RaceMenu's all-in-one event management and marketing tools help these event organizers lower their costs and increase attendance through incentivized social sharing.
Events are more fun with friends; RaceMenu makes events more friendly.
RaceMenu is seeking several energetic and athletic sales & marketing interns to help us grow our business. Check us out at racemenu.com, facebook.com/racemenu and twitter.com/racemenu
Sales and marketing interns will work closely with our team to assist in varied projects focused on reaching our customers: event organizers. Our small team and start up environment provides the opportunity to observe and participate in all aspects of our business and be a part of the MassChallenge start up accelerator program (masschallenge.org), with awesome office space right on the waterfront at Fan Pier.
Position is paid with additional opportunity for sales commissions.
• Event organizer lead development
• Managing our race calendar, ensuring that all events are accurately listed
• Cold calling and setting up meetings with event organizers
• Promoting RaceMenu at key events acting as a brand ambassador
RequirementsRequired Skills and Abilities:
• Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to work independently
• Strong understanding of social networks
• Frequent participation and/or work experience with running, cycling or triathlon events is a plus