Business Development / Sales InternAmerican Income Life
PR / Marketing AssistantBefore Dessert
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Sales & Marketing and Finance - develop and initiate online CRM - CMS software and databaseBookmark This
Huey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
9717 Emerald Point Dr. Unit 3
DescriptionLeaseSource Financial Services, Inc. is a Charlotte based leader in locating capital for small, medium and large sized businesses nationwide. Our primary customer base includes manufacturers, distributors and retail establishments within many categories such as medical, construction, industrial products, grocery, restaurants and many service industries. An internship with LeaseSource will provide you the student with exposure to many facets of business and marketing including finance, operations, accounting, and distribution. One internship also available to work on the team to redesign the company website and update social media interaction as it relates to the new age of mobility. Internship availability: immediate.
ResponsibilitiesAssist and learn as we developing a new (Contact Management System) CMS to reach old and new clients. By the time you finish your internship, you will be an pseudo-expert at cloud CMS. This will be another valuable asset on your your resume.
1. Transform customer service and support with a CMS software program. With Service Cloud, we'll increase customer satisfaction, improve productivity, and lower overall support costs.
2. You'll engage customers everywhere with the leading social marketing application. Marketing Cloud helps listen, gain insight, and respond to customers in real time.
3. Build and run innovative apps and websites on the leading cloud platform. The platform is the foundation for amazing apps you never thought possible, so you can engage customers and employees in everything you do.
4. Sell, service, and market in new ways with the leading enterprise social network. Make business processes social, so you can collaborate in real time—in context—from anywhere.
5. Work with the leading sales performance management application building a results-driven culture with social goals, real-time feedback, open recognition, and easy coaching
You will assist in setting up applications for critical areas of our business like sales and customer service, partner management, marketing and campaign management, etc. The software is interactive and fairly easy to master. But you won't be alone as our team will be learning with you as you input the data and master the program and develop your marketing expertise.