Sales & Marketing for Digital Marketing FirmBookmark This
Engage Social Media
203 N LaSalle Street, Suite M16
Posted: 665 days ago
DescriptionWe area a full-service provider of social media, mobile, and web solutions for national brands all the way down to local establishments. We are looking for a qualified intern to join our sales and marketing team. Our Sales and marketing department is the division of our company that sells our services, and is key in communicating our company’s value to others. We are looking for an intern who can assist in lead generation, researching potential customers, preparing presentations, assisting in various stages of the research and development of white papers, and case studies. We would like to give you the opportunity to grow professionally and apply what you have learned in the classroom to an actual business setting.
This position is available for college credit.
Responsibilitiesincluding case studies, presentations, research-based white papers and social media
• Assist in the execution of online marketing strategy and content distribution including email marketing, website and social media
• Assist in determining and qualifying prospects
• Assist with capabilities presentation prep (quick info sheets, put decks together with appropriate case studies, research company)
• Assist in the dispersing of new, unassigned contacts/companies
• Assist in maintaining a database of industry statistics
• Assist in creating a sales training manual
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of process documents, internet resource lists, and marketing analytics
• Assist in maintaining Salesforce database and outlining process documents for sales and marketing
• Develop competitive social analysis, snapshot and content calendar
Requirements• This person must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with solid knowledge and understanding of web and social media, and must work well in a team environment.
• Ability to work with the following platforms: Google Drive, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Added plus if ability to work with Adobe Products, Final Cut, or any other pertinent digital media software
• Be able to work independently and contribute as a valuable member of our team.
• Must have a flexible schedule.
• Candidates must also think critically and creatively, be a self-starter, and have excellent time management skills.