Sales and Marketing InternBookmark This
Glam & Sassy
7514 Girard Avenue
La Jolla, CA
DescriptionGlam & Sassy is a traveling boutique that offers beautiful clothing, handbags and jewelry exclusively at home parties and special events. This position will focus on sales and marketing within the fashion industry. Prospects, leads, and confirmed events will be provided. This will allow the intern to use his or her selling skills to assist at these events, as well as grooming them to handle such events entirely on their own as a Glam & Sassy stylist. At that time, there is the opportunity to earn commissioned sales income. This is not a direct sales company, so there is no need to purchase inventory or a "kit" in order to work the events and earn commission. The days and hours are flexible, however, events tend to be on nights and weekends. This will be a fun and worthwhile learning experience for anyone interested in a sales and marketing career in the exciting world of fashion!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.