Sales and Marketing InternBookmark This
Emerald Financial Resources
With offices throughout the country, you will contract directly through a local field office that will provide you the training, resources and support you need to build your own business and clientele. And, as an independently contracted professional, you will have the freedom and opportunity to develop that business and clientele in the manner you choose, as well as to work your own hours. ?It is important to note that Financial Service Professionals are only able to provide certain services if they are licensed to do so.
The Internship Program
The internship program is designed for exceptional individuals that are looking for experience in sales and marketing. This is a rigorous program that will expose you to the systems and processes that successful financial advisors employ to generate new business and clients. You will be required to attend training, complete weekly reports, and be held accountable for your progress in the program. Your daily tasks may include, but are not limited to:
• Cold-calling to prospect new clients
• Assisting in sales and networking to generate new business
• Setting appointments with new clients for Financial Advisors and managing meeting logistics
• Completing marketing projects for individual financial advisors, including mailings and follow-up calls for new clients
What we are looking for
You are an entrepreneur at heart, and have a passion for excellent client service and sales. You must be a driven and self-disciplined person, and you should value results over activity. You’re never afraid to pick up the phone, whether it is to call a customer to or get information from the home office. You have top-notch Microsoft Office skills, and are a quick study with computer programs you’re unfamiliar with. You’re tenacious when it comes to follow-through, and details rarely slip through your grasp. You are outgoing, have a ton of energy and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
• Prefer candidates that are in their junior or senior year of undergraduate studies, or have completed their degree
• Must be committed to a future entrepreneurial career in sales
• Demonstrated success in work and/or school, motivated and are self-driven
• We look for students with excellent leadership, communication, teamwork, and service skills.
• Desire for part-time, 12-15 hour per week position that is paid.