Sales and Marketing InternBookmark This
1415 Madison Park Drive, Suite C
Glen Burnie, MD
DescriptionAbout the Company
Aflac is a Fortune 500 Company listed on the New York Stock Exchange and part of the prestigious Standard & Poors 500 Index. We focus on Non-Telemarketing Sales and Marketing Strategies, close relationships with our customers and working outside of the office.
What does the internship offer?
Students who are picked for this unique internship will go through an intense training program designed to prepare them for positions in our team. Aflac's comprehensive training program, combined with the practical experience gained through this internship will help students improve their resume, increase their confidence and give them real life skills for any job.
Successful candidates can be offered full time positions!
The internship lasts 1-2 semesters and goes year round! No limit to the interns, no set dates to apply.
ResponsibilitiesThe program is broken down into three distinct and equal segments.
Classroom Training & Certification
• Tax Code Certification
• Sales & Marketing Training
• Enrollment Certification
• Professional Licensing
• Professional Development Seminars
• Strategic Marketing Training-“Working with the Who’s Who in the Baltimore Washington Business Community
Field Training & Observation
• Witness Meetings with area professionals (CEO’s, CFO’s, Controllers, CPA’s, Banks, ect…)
• Observe Strategic Marketing and Development interaction
• Participate in enrollments
Marketing & Market Development
• Referral Development
• Internet Marketing
• Interpersonal Contract
• “Unconventional Marketing”
• Learn Communication Techniques
• Master “Top Down” Sales
• Money through Lucrative Commissions
• Stock Bonuses
• Trips to Exotic Locations (Hawaii, Cancun, ect…)
RequirementsWhile those studying under Business or Health Majors are preferred we will consider anyone who is looking for a valuable experience with our company. Past experiences or knowledge about Health Insurance are not needed as everything will be taught to you over training.
The only true requirement we have is that you give us your student email address when applying.