Marketing Intern for Short Film Production ProjectJ. Burrage Productions, LLC
Incredible opportunity to learn Internet Marketing from a 13 Year expert marketer.Fresco Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternMustang Online Business Management
Sales and Marketing InternBookmark This
3879 E. 120th Ave. #124
DescriptionSourceOne Technologies is a full service technical consulting firm with a focus on creating an online presence for our clients that combines marketing and social media with technology and Web 2.0 technology and tools.
We work with individuals across many industries with large pockets of clients in the following areas; fitness trainers, travel agents, chiropractors, real estate agents.
We are currently growing at a fast pace, however our staff currently works virtually in order to keep our costs to our clients lower and to provide a very flexible working environment. There is a lot of communication via chat tools and email.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role you will be in charge of developing a strong set of marketing collateral to be used to market our services; this collateral may include the following: brochures, press releases, welcome folders for new clients, banner ads, articles, web content and more.
You will also be tasked with helping build the pipeline of potential clients. This will include developing a database of prospects and helping to create/execute campaigns to reach these individuals.
There may also be some participation in networking events and trade shows involved.
If you have a knack for direct sales you may also be given the opportunity to call on prospects and sell our services.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Self Starter and Out of the box thinker
• Ability to work independently
• Demonstrated customer focus with excellent follow up process management
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage details
• Exceptional Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Strong Marketing Skills, including strategic direction setting, campaign conceptualization, communication strategy development and the ability to deliver high creative feedback
• Demand Creation: advertising, search, direct mail, PR, etc.
• A strong understanding of analytics will be helpful to be able to analyze website traffic and email campaign traffic and adjust as needed