Marketing Internship at Jooall (Commission based)Jooall, Inc.
Customer Lifecycle (B2B) InternDirect Surety
Marketing Internship - Kriser's: For Your Pets All-Natural LifeKriser's: For Your Pets All-Natural Life
Marketing & Merchandising (Fashion)Niecee's Royal Touch Boutique
Internet Marketing Intern for Fast Growing E-Commerce Companywww.StealStreet.com
Sales and Marketing Intern at Reachoo.comBookmark This
DescriptionAre you looking for an internship that won’t ruin your social life? Some relevant experience that will look sweet on your resume, but not make you boring? Do you have an outgoing personality and are huge social media person on facebook or twitter ?
We are a revolutionary, video classified website that connects the local community with sellers and buyers. When users post to Reachoo, we automatically post their listing to our classified partner sites. Reachoo is both an ad aggregator and syndicator! We're growing rapidly, reaching a half a million visitors and a million pageviews monthly. We partner with big companies like Trulia, Zillow, Oodle, and many more.
We're taking classifieds market to the next level. If you're a regular craigslist user or passionate about the ecommerce market in general, this is the place for you. This internship is unpaid, but there is potential to receive commission based upon the number of sales made. Start date is ASAP! We can't wait to work with you!
You don't need to be a student to apply!
Responsibilities- Promote our website through clever marketing strategies
- Reach out to companies about potential partnerships
- Use SEO, social networking, blogging, and other various activities to promote and raise awareness of our website
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks
Requirements- Have your own laptop/computer
- Excellent creative writing and communication skills
- Self-motivated and excellent time management skills
- Proficient knowledge of social media networks
- Knowledge and experience of UI/UX
- Extroverted and talkative in character, excited and passionate to work!
- Preferred: Someone with SEO experience