Social Media and Marketing Intern Position for Game Developing CompanyBuh! Gaming
Marketing/Fine Arts SalesFidel Films
Marketing InternRobbie & Co. Mens Shop
Ecommerce Digital Marketing InternshipCard Machine Outlet
Anheuser-Busch College Ambassador - University of Washington-SeattleNeato Agency
Sales and Marketing Internship for a fast growing companyBookmark This
Multifamily Utility Company
4891 Pacific Hwy
San Diego, CA
Posted: 712 days ago
DescriptionIntern – Multifamily Submetering / Utility Billing
Multifamily Utility Company is expanding and currently seeking Interns.
Multifamily Utility Company uses their expertise in submetering and utility billing to
help conserve the use of water, electricity, and gas, while helping to increase revenue for
multifamily housing (i.e. apartments, townhomes, marinas, mobile home parks)
ResponsibilitiesTypical duties for this position would include:
• Lead generation, Identifying and qualifying new account opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling
• Online Marketing
• Support potential customer inquiries, needs and concerns.
• Train customers and other personnel in the company's products, and services.
• Supply forecasting information on a monthly basis.
• Guidance and mentorship from experienced professionals and advisors.
To apply for this position, please send resumes to: email@example.com
Multifamily Utility Company is an equal opportunity employer.
RequirementsRequirements for this position include:
• Interest in sales and marketing
• Strategic, high energy professional
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks and to manage time effectively
• Effective negotiator and innovative problem solver
• Self-motivated, possess a “can do” attitude
• Must have strong PC skills and experience with MS Office
• Multifamily industry knowledge a plus
• Submetering / Utility billing knowledge a plus