Sales and Marketing Internship for a fast growing companyBookmark This
Multifamily Utility Company
4891 Pacific Hwy
San Diego, CA
DescriptionIntern – Multifamily Submetering / Utility Billing
Multifamily Utility Company is expanding and currently seeking Interns.
Multifamily Utility Company uses their expertise in submetering and utility billing to
help conserve the use of water, electricity, and gas, while helping to increase revenue for
multifamily housing (i.e. apartments, townhomes, marinas, mobile home parks)
ResponsibilitiesTypical duties for this position would include:
• Lead generation, Identifying and qualifying new account opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling
• Online Marketing
• Support potential customer inquiries, needs and concerns.
• Train customers and other personnel in the company's products, and services.
• Supply forecasting information on a monthly basis.
• Guidance and mentorship from experienced professionals and advisers.
To apply for this position, please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Multifamily Utility Company is an equal opportunity employer.
RequirementsRequirements for this position include:
• Interest in sales and marketing
• Strategic, high energy professional
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks and to manage time effectively
• Effective negotiator and innovative problem solver
• Self-motivated, possess a “can do” attitude
• Must have strong PC skills and experience with MS Office
• Multifamily industry knowledge a plus
• Submetering / Utility billing knowledge a plus