Graphic Design InternKalio Inc.
Jr Publicists, Account Executives, Marketing, and Graphics Interns NeededTrois Degres Management and Media
ExxonMobil Community Summer Jobs Program: Dress for Success Houston Marketing Intern (Paid InternshiDress for Success Houston
Marketing for Financial FirmFund Wisdom
Strategic Marketing InternBloomforth Corp
Sales/Marketing Intern for Food + Tech StartupBookmark This
Buyer's Best Friend
1740 Haight Street
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionBuyer's Best Friend (www.BBFdirect.com) is the world's largest catalog of wholesale specialty products, with over 120,000 products from over 2000 producers, and another 30+ joining per week. We're almost entirely self-funded through a unique advertising-type program ("Premium Listings") which is generating awesome results for our sellers. We have relationships with thousands of buyers, from national and regional grocery chains, to independents like Bi-Rite Market, cheese shops, wineries, gift shops and gift basket companies, corporate gift and more. In its first year, BBF became one of the leading sources for specialty food and product companies to open new accounts.
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales/marketing intern to help with all sales related activities. You will be focused mainly on lead generation and prequalification - contacting sellers to find out if they’re interested in being actively promoted to buyers. Don’t worry this is not cold calling; the sellers you connect with already have a relationship with us or at least have had some prior contact. We're a fun, friendly, and ambitious team and you'll get plenty of solid sales training and support. This is a perfect position for recent college grads but we will also consider candidates with relevant experience. We truly understand that most sales jobs require experience to even get a foot in the door and we would love to help launch a career in sales and business. YES, that means prior experience is not necessary!
Internship will include valuable training and experience in:
- Being a part of an exciting startup (you can’t learn this in school!)
- Selling! We believe that the best way to learn is to jump right in so be ready!
Responsibilities- Call from a list of thousands of leads to determine level of interest
- Quickly build phone rapport with company owners and executives
- Achieve weekly and monthly warm leads and activity goals
- Provide feedback from sellers, on the BBF product and premium plan
- Assisting in any other sales/marketing related tasks as needed
Requirements- College degree or equivalent preferred. (New Grads encouraged to apply!)
- Professional, executive tone - you're working with company owners and executives.
- Once you've warmed your leads, must be able to engage in 20+ quality conversation per day; we have realistic expectations but it is essential that you connect with people
- Lightning fast -- looking for people who line up their next call while on the previous call.
- Creative and adaptable - we continuously refine the sales process and messaging, and expect you to keep up and contribute.
- Personable, fun and love food -- the food business isn't Wall Street and nobody gets into it for the money; for all your focus, successful reps will also deeply enjoy connecting with the products and the people who make them.
- Positive! We are a family atmosphere around here and we want to enjoy working with you but also we hope you will join the family