Now hiring interns for international social network and mobile application "Rendezvous New York"Rendezvous New York
Business & Marketing internshipsWDG - The Web Development Group
Social Media InternNaturma
Marketing Manager and Event CoordinatorThe Shift
Marketing/PR InternshipLeading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
Sales/Marketing InternshipBookmark This
152 Rollins AVE ste 210
DescriptionThis unique Internship/Training Program offers an intense training program that prepares college students for a professional career. AFLAC’s comprehensive training combined with hands on field experience improves resumes and dramatically increases confidence.
The program is broken down into three distinct segments.
1/3 Classroom Training & Certification
• Tax Code Certification
• Sales & Marketing Training
• Enrollment Certification
• Professional Licensing
• Professional Development Seminars
• Strategic Marketing Training—“Working with the Who’s Who in the Baltimore-Washington Business Community”
1/3 Field Training and Observation
• Witness meetings with area professionals (CEO’s, CFO’s, Controllers, CPA’s, etc.)
• Observe Strategic Marketing and Development Interaction
• Participate in Enrollments
• Money through Lucrative Commissions
• Stock Bonuses
• Trips to exotic locations i.e. Hawaii, Jamaica
1/3 Marketing and Market Development
• “Unconventional Marketing”
• Referral Development
• Internet Marketing
• Interpersonal Contact
• Learn Communication Techniques Invaluable for Persuasion over the phone
• Master “Top-Down” Sales
about 15 hours a week
Cold and Warm Marketing
In field training while interacting with CEO's, CFO's, Controllers, CPA's, etc.