Marketing and Branding (Photography and Video Included)The Marketing Muse 360
Seeking Recent Grads for Exciting Entry-Level PositionsForged Innovations
Marketing & SalesPositive Impact Magazine
Digital-Creative InternWorld Class Capital Group
Copywriter and Social MediaWorld Class Capital Group
Sales/Marketing InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionImaginovation is a full service web design, internet marketing and software development company. The company was formed in 2011 and is based in Raleigh North Carolina.
This position is focused on lead generation, social media marketing, Internet marketing, and networking in the Raleigh/Durham area to increase sales.
The intern will receive thorough training to kick-start your career at Imaginovation. Sales and Marketing Associates that demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales and in other parts of the organization. To apply, email your resume and cover letter.
This position is ideal for persons pursuing a career path in either marketing or sales.
The benefits of this internship:
- Work and learn with a team of over 100 years of experience
- Full involvement (based on time) in the sales and marketing process
- Enhance industry knowledge in web design and software development
Responsibilities- Generating new business leads consistently for our web design/development services to companies
- Becoming an expert on our customers and our products
- Developing value-driven relationships with prospects
- Provides weekly reports on sales calls, emails, and weekly visits, using our CRM software
- Participate with the Imaginovation team in relevant industry committees and in industry events ensuring that the company has a high level of professional standing and brand awareness.
- Attend regular conference team calls and in person meetings as required.
- Working collaboratively with the Imaginovation team to accelerate our business.
- Driving outbound sales campaigns to find new qualified leads.
- Working closely and collaboratively with an assigned mentor.
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in business or marketing, or completed a degree
- An excellent communicator, written and verbally
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- A desire and ability to learn quickly
- A proven sales performer...OR has strong interest in a sales and marketing role.
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy, drive, and maturity. Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Enjoys technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Likes to work in a fast-moving, yet casual environment