Linkedin Marketing AssociateVarner Claims Consulting, LLC
SEO & ONLINE MARKETING INTERNSHIPBlue Fly Web
ELYSIUM MARKETING CONSULTANTS OF BIRMINGHAMElysium Marketing Consultants
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society-Marketing InternThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Business Development Intern (Virtual)Colure Media
Search Engine Marketing InternBookmark This
11969 Plano Road #190
DescriptionLooking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door and start an online marketing career? Signazon.com, the e-commerce leader in custom signs and banners for small businesses across the country, is looking for Search Engine Marketing Interns who have a passion for the Internet and online marketing.
Search Engine Marketing Interns will aid the SEO team in the optimization of the Signazon.com website to ensure better natural search engine results through offsite tactics, basic SEO principles, site analysis, competitive link monitoring and data analysis. This position is set as a training ground for individuals who seek careers in interactive media. There will be opportunities to learn different areas outside of SEO as well.
We are looking for passionate people who want to learn online marketing.
Responsibilities• Building an understanding of search engines by conducting research and reporting key developments and news
• Managing some on- and off-site copywriting
• Researching, identifying, and establishing linking partners
• Keyword research
• Developing and improving presentation skills
Requirements• Passion for the Internet and online marketing
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Independent worker and self-starter
• Ability to multi-task projects and assignments daily
• Self-motivation and a desire for continuous learning and improvement
• Junior or Senior in college, all majors welcome