Search Engine Marketing SEM / Search Engine Optimization SEO / Research / Lead GenerationBookmark This
Strategy Driven Solutions, LLC
3307 South College Avenue #219
Fort Collins, CO
DescriptionThis is not "Paid" in the traditional sense of wages or hourly. This is a performance based bonus. Please continue reading to learn the percentage that can be earned.
Are you looking for a fun and exciting internship working for an entrepreneurial based company offering online marketing solutions to brick and mortar based companies looking to increase their Internet presence?
How about working virtually, setting your own hours, and learning Internet and video marketing, SEO & SEM?
We're looking for someone who is:
- Eager to learn
- Hard working and "smart" working
- Dedicated to giving your best
- Excited about life and working with different marketing mediums
- And someone who is self-motivated, driven, and has a great desire to be successful and happy
Since this is a virtual internship assignment being self-motivated and disciplined is a must for this to be a positive arrangement for both you personally and for our company.
Our company is an online marketing and sales company bringing other companies Internet rankings to the top of the search engines, generating leads and customers, and helping with their direct response marketing solutions.
We serve many different types of companies, most are serviced and US based companies- Here are some of our clients and who you can expect to be doing work with include:
- Plastic Surgeons
- Trade Schools
- Natural Water Delivery
- Solar Heating & Air
- Home Builders
- Life Coaches
- And Many More...
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. If you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
This position is NOT paid in the traditional sense, we do offer a performance based bonus. This is a bonus of 10% of the 1st month of any new company that comes on with us from your lead magnet creation. You will also receive credit if desired. So, if you are looking for an internship:
- With an entrepreneurial company;
- With remote workers from all over the US
- With a company ran by 2 entrepreneurs who are fun to work with, enjoy teaching others, (2 of the more "cool" guys you've ever met :) - and are incredibly driven to obtain only the best results
- Where you will learn the foundations of how to create a successful online company so you'll have the knowledge to start one yourself someday
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
If you are looking for:
- A paid position ( In the traditional sense of hourly wage or salary)
- An up tight office environment
- A "large" corporation
- Somebody watching over your every move you like a hawk
Then this position is NOT for you. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. Doing so would waste our time and yours and wasting time is not something we are very fond of.
ResponsibilitiesWe're looking for someone who can: (Training will be provided for what you do not know)
- Create 3-5 minute "Lead Magnet" videos with a screen recording software (will be supplied to you with our internship).
- Use video and optimize well written video descriptions to drive traffic to our clients sites.
- Become well versed in local search and SEO through our training, and implement these strategies to help our clients dominate the search engines.
- Other traffic generation techniques and search engine marketing strategies by using specific software and online tool solutions.
In the beginning you'll be primarily learning, doing research, and then working with our lead magnet program (no cold calling involved at all). You will be learning to use some simple online tools for research to find companies that could benefit from our services. As these leads turn into paying clients (we handle the sales side of the business) you'll be assisting us in the implementation of the online marketing strategies.
Don't worry if you don't understand how to do everything listed above. Again, training will be provided. If you're eager to learn and are self-motivated you'll be able to handle all of the tasks we give you.
And you'll probably end up doing other activities besides those listed above as your job evolves. Sometimes you will need to research how to do something.
If you are still interested, send us a copy of your resume, a brief cover letter about why you feel you would be a good fit for our company, and let us know when you're able to start.
Requirements- A computer
- High speed Internet
- A good knowledge of how the Internet works in regards to search and willingness to do research
- Knowledge of how to work with both software and Internet based software tools for data and research
We're very easy going for the most part, but at the same time there are certain things we do expect out of anyone we do work with:
2. Hard work - (doing your best)
3. Willingness to learn - (We'll put a lot on you to learn)
4. A daily email sent to one of us (depending upon which one of us you'll be primarily working with) - This email will answer 3 simple questions: (This is an ABSOLUTE MUST)
- What work activities you got done that day
- What work challenges or obstacles you encountered
- What questions you have about the work you are doing for
5. Communication. That is a big one with us. This includes the ability for us to call you if necessary, although the majority of our communication will be via email or IM.
Again, this is a remote work arrangement.