Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Internet Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Content Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Inbound Marketing TraineeBookmark This
OPUBCO Communications Group
Oklahoma City, OK
DescriptionHone your skills alongside the state’s most talented search engine optimization (SEO) team. We’re looking for link building specialists to join our growing search engine optimization agency. You’ll contribute to the SEO campaigns of local, regional and national businesses, including OPUBCO properties like www.newsok.com. A strong understanding of search engine optimization and some SEO experience are definitely a plus, but an eagerness to learn and grow will be absolutely necessary. Training will be provided for the right applicant. Bonuses available after successful completion of 3 month training period.
ResponsibilitiesLink Building Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn current link building best practices and apply that knowledge to assigned link building campaigns.
- Understand the business implications of SEO decisions and work with the on-site SEO team, taking personal ownership of clients’ performance.
- Use current link building techniques and creative thinking to meet and/or exceed monthly link building goals.
- Track keyword improvements. Publish monthly reports and communicate campaign results to clients effectively.
- Research emerging trends in link building, analyze results, report findings to rest of the team.
- Maintain a high-level understanding of SEO, online marketing and link building best practices while keeping abreast of recent developments and emerging strategies.
- Work closely with others on the SEO team to optimize campaigns for best results. Balance SEO objectives with website usability and strategic marketing objectives.
Education and/or Experience:
- At least two years of college or IT-related vocational training. Any relevant work experience a plus.
- Excellent computer and Internet skills.
- WordPress or other content management systems.
- Blogging and/or guest blogging experience.