Search Engine optimization (SEO) and Search engine marketing (SEM) AssistantBookmark This
JG Real Estate
535 East Girard Avenue
DescriptionThis internship opportunity allows you to work with a local entrepreneur across a few of his businesses; a real estate brokerage, lead generation website, and general construction firm. The office, located in the Fishtown neighborhood of Philadelphia, was recently custom built and is a young & energetic work environment.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Create and release news releases on multiple platforms
- Create YouTube videos using onscreen capture function
- Write blog posts with appropriate anchor text and links
- Help to build real estate lead generation from ground up
- Refine Real Estate brokerage's and General Construction firm's existing SEO strategies
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge of social media platforms
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Read Yoast's guide to wordpress SEO (available at Yoast.com) either before interview, or within a week of being hired.
- Understand basic SEO terminology such as back links, anchor text, title tag, meta description, on page optimization, off page optimization (all of this is explained in Yoast's guide to wordpress SEO).
- Overall, we're looking for someone who is intelligent and can pick up on concepts quickly, even if they don't come in 100% knowledgable.