Sports marketing Media CoordinatorLiberty Run Foundation
Marketing InternshipBusiness Expo Center
Content Marketing Intern for Venture Backed StartupBuzzstarter
Spring 2015 Marketing InternFuller Street Productions, Inc.
Marketing assistant Internship paid on commission basisParos Int. Creative Music program Ltd
Seeking Aspiring Entrepreneurs. Marketing and/or Excel Experience a plus. Join Exciting Web CompanyBookmark This
419 Park Ave. South Floor 2
New York, NY
DescriptionShopCube’s Manhattan office is looking for highly motivated talent with big aspirations to join our small team. Interns would primarily be assisting marketing as well as our first months of live operations. If warranted, Interns will be given a weekly stipend to cover transportation costs. For a little more information please check out our landing page at www.ShopCube.com, visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/shopcubetournamentshopping or watch any of the videos on our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/shopcube.
About Tournament Shopping Internships:
This is a unique opportunity for young entrepreneurs to learn an online business from the ground up. Interns will play important roles in supporting site development, design, marketing, capital raising, business partnerships, investor relations, product fulfillment, business modeling and customer relations. With executive, design and marketing teams in New York and development teams in Israel and South Africa, there’s not a minute that goes by that one of our international teams isn’t hard at work. Candidates will be working directly with the VP of Development and the CEO and will support objectives for our post launch website’s live production.
We are a young and hungry company seeking to launch a revolution in e-commerce. Our goals are big and our model is brand new and exciting. This is a chance to work closely with our top decision makers and learn the ins and outs of starting and launching a new online company. For the right candidates there is room to move into full-time positions who can ultimately evolve into key employees on the ground floor of our company.
Requirements• The 2013 Internship runs for approximately 4 months, with the opportunity to stay on longer for a Spring 2014 Internship. If the internship is for school credit, we will work to meet whatever requirements your school has and are very flexible in this regard.
• Interns must be able to commit to a minimum full time (20 hours/week) or part-time (10 hours/week) schedule. We work HARD and expect the same from all members of our organization.
• Interns can work from home for a portion of the time if they wish, but will also be required to report to the Company’s office on 29th/Park in Manhattan.
• College Undergraduate freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year may apply for internships. Graduating seniors may apply for the Internship and could potentially be considered for full-time paid work once the Internship is complete.
• Business, Marketing, Software Development or Entrepreneur majors are encouraged to apply.
• Applicants should be strong writers, entrepreneurial, organized, and highly motivated. Smart ideas, the ability to execute and pure hustle are at the heart of this work.
• Graphic design experience/know-how is a plus and knowledge of Excel is HIGHLY preferred. Candidates should have the ability to create attractive presentations in these formats.
• Internships for college credit are more than welcome. The management of Tournament Shopping will work with a school liaison if course credit is being given in order to insure that an intern is in compliance with school requirements.
• The Company will provide recommendations at the end of the term for jobs well done.