Seeking Top 10 StudentsBookmark This
DescriptionKnowledge NoteBook is a study tool/software that aims to improve student learning. And we're pleased that Google has recognized its value to students (if you google for "student study software" you'll find us ranked at the very top, be mindful if you run such a search don't get distracted by other search results... stayed focused...).
In the meantime, we're well aware that probably very few students would enter such a search/query, that is, many of them actually hates studying... but virtually all students would welcome a tool that is Super Easy to Use and that Delivers some Serious Value. For instance, automatically organizing their notes, helping them to remember some key facts or events, facilitating understanding of important concepts or ideas... Yes, Knowledge NoteBook delivers all these goodies...
Here we have a few challenges.
(A) How can we bring awareness of Knowledge NoteBook to a large student body/audience?
(B) Once they are exposed to Knowledge NoteBook how do we engage them and interact with them?
(C) For those who show considerable interest in Knowledge NoteBook how do we bring them into our KN community?
To achieve the above, we would need a STRONG student TEAM to make it happen. And we absolutely don't want any weak link, hence, we intend to recruit the very best students to join such a team (and that's the title is called "Top 10 Students").
In addition, you're welcome to help to improve the product as well.
Then, what's in for you as an outstanding student:
* A great opportunity to test out your assumptions about your ability;
* To improve communication skills and to learn new things on the horizon;
* Equally important, you would Receive Considerable Company Shares if you prove to be competent and committed to our goals (more on this once you've truly come on board...).
To apply, the least requirement is feedback of Knowledge NoteBook from you based on your actual use of the software program.
To be considered, please see next section for "Requirements".
Thank you for your time.
P.S. This is a virtual position
Requirements(1) Academically top notch student
(2) You're social and knows social media well
(3) You're able to commit to Knowledge NoteBook and know what grit means (we'll need that too).
(4) Last but not least, of good character