Seeking great writer for internet marketing position (paid after 6 weeks)Bookmark This
DescriptionClever Zebo is a group of online marketing strategy experts. We work with interesting companies to help them find their voice on the web & grow revenues. We're in San Francisco, CA.
As an intern, you can be anywhere in the world, as long as you have a fast WiFi connection and are ultra-responsive. This internship has a 6-week unpaid training and ramp-up period. If you do fantastic work and fit the culture, you will be hired as a contractor and be paid $20/hour.
We're looking for a great writer who wants to learn skills related to online marketing and how to grow a business.
ResponsibilitiesHere are the types of things you'd work on:
- Blogging (about various marketing-related topics)
- Developing advertising concepts & copy, including Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, display ads, etc.
- Crafting messaging for startups and established companies that expresses who they are & what they do
You will get an insider view into the Silicon Valley tech scene. You'll know what every new startup is up to.
If you're up for it, and show promise, you may also get the opportunity to work on other online marketing projects related to search marketing, SEO, email and marketing automation programs, etc.
You will work closely with the founders of the organization, who have more than 15 years' combined marketing experience.
RequirementsMust-have skills & qualities:
Excellent writing skills
Demonstrated ability to write in many different "voices"
Ability to write drafts, handle criticism & incorporate feedback into revisions
Super-duper relationship management skills
Demonstrated project management skills
Ultra-responsive & consistent
Takes outstanding notes
Fun to be around
HOW TO APPLY:
Write a *short* email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes 3 things.
1. Two sentences total about who you are, why you want this internship & what's interesting about you.
2. Imagine you are the newest Clever Zebo team member. Write a bio for yourself that's vibrant, informative and playful. Humor is ok. Use the existing bios on our "Team" page to guide you: www.cleverzebo.com/team.
3. Your resume should be pasted (all text) into the end of the email, NOT attached as a file.
If your application doesn't meet these guidelines 100%, it will not be considered. Thanks!