Silicon Alley Marketing Intern! - Detail Oriented and Creative a plus!Bookmark This
DescriptionClasstivity, an exciting new startup in New York, is seeking interns to work directly with the co-founders to execute a variety of tasks from social media and marketing implementation to blogging and statistical analysis. This is a great opportunity to join the ranks of the growing Silicon Alley community and an up-and-coming, innovative company. We were recently featured in The New York Times, Mashable, the Only in the Alley Calendar and on the cover of Inc Magazine's April issue.
So what is Classtivity?: Ever find yourself wanting to partake in a new activity? Do you remember the endless and frustrating series of web searches and phone calls before you gave up your search for a good place to go? The co-founders of Classtivity are current and former dancers who having experienced your pain and knew there had to be a better way. So they created Classtivity, a one-stop online marketplace for fitness and recreational classes (e.g., yoga, martial arts, sailing, golf) that seamlessly connects consumers and class providers within a single platform. Why? Because finding a class shouldn’t be harder than taking one...
ResponsibilitiesWe want our interns to have a well-rounded experience. Activities may vary, but will include:
- Posting on social media (facebook, twitter)
- Managing writers and content for our blog post
- Have an awesome time working with a fun team in our very own office space overlooking Times Square
Requirements- Aptitude for social media tools and ability to analyze reports
- Knowledge of wordpress/blogging a plus
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to exercise judgment when sifting through data
- Team Player
- Pleasant, agreeable nature
- Helpful character with outgoing personality
- Interest in being active (e.g., yoga, dance, martial arts, sports, fitness, etc.) is preferred, yet not required