International Cultural Festival Marketing /PR InternBookmark This
Russian American Network
1813 Kings Highway
DescriptionRussian American Network together with "Komsomolskaya Pravda" (world largest Russian newspaper) is looking for interns to work on upcoming international cultural festival "Europe + Asia". This is big and highly anticipated community event targeting NYC's largest diaspora - immigrants from former USSR, totaling about 1,000,000 people. The event is supported by NY Meyer's Office as well as Consulates of 10 countries and 12 UN missions.
The future intern will work with true rainmakers working together to bring fun and educational event to the communities. The internship is not paid, but due to nature. it will open many doors and give you strategic connections. The event expected to have over 50K guests, the Meyer, Ambassadors, Chamber of Commerce and will look great on your resume.
You will be able to work from Brooklyn office and/or telecommute
This is unpaid creadit bearing (if approved by your college) internship with non-profit!
Responsibilities- Blog about preparations of the upcoming festival, and make it interesting and fun.
- Prepare press releases and email campaigns.
- Support social media accounts
- Research companies, religious and community organization that work with immigrants from the ex-USSR
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters in Marketing, Events, Writing, Slavic studies, or similar
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Knowledge of Russian is a plus, but not required.