Social Good Marketing InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionCauseVox is an crowdfunding platform that helps thousands of people across the world. We work with large nonprofits like the United Way and Prostate Cancer Foundation as well as individuals and their social good project.
We’re looking to bring on a marketing intern.
You'll get the chance to actively make a difference and change the world in everything that you do. You'll learn about marketing directly from our CEO, and get the opportunity to do work on projects that you can fully own.
This is an unpaid position, full-time or part-time, for 4 months.
Here’s what we’re looking for.
• Create email newsletters
• Manage the editorial calendar for our crowdfunding blog
• Conduct blogger and influencer outreach
• Press outreach to promote our user’s social good campaigns
• Basic understanding of SEO
• Ability to read and edit basic HTML
• Familiarity with Wordpress and Mailchimp
• Marketing, English, Journalism, or Communications degree
• Local to NYC area preferred, but not required
• 1+ years of marketing experience
• Passion for social good and helping non-profits
• Ability to use initiative and work both autonomously and as part of a team
• An eye for aesthetics and design is required
• Good email and communication skills
• Ability to handle heavy workload, prioritize tasks, multi-task and enjoy a challenge