Social Marketing Media InternBookmark This
Henery Press, LLC
5728 Lunsford Road
Social Marketing/Media Intern
Approximately twenty-five hours per week for this six-month internship, with an opportunity for renewal. Successful interns will be considered for a permanent position after twelve consecutive months.
ABOUT HENERY PRESS (www.henerypress.com)
Henery Press, LLC is a North Dallas based publisher in the mystery/suspense genre focused on engaging stories with sharp twists and lively characters. We believe we’re part of the new generation of independent publishing houses setting the stage for the global book publishing. We offer a casual, but professional, work environment, one that is highly productive yet enjoyable, where we work every day to support our authors and our books to the absolute best of our abilities.
All books are available in digital format (eBooks, eCards) and print (trade paperbacks), and can be found in popular outlets like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Copia, Kobo, iBookstore, as well as your favorite independent bookshop or local libraries worldwide.
ResponsibilitiesABOUT THE POSITION
Henery Press is seeking three motivated interns with a passion for creative writing who enjoy a particular interest in the mystery genre. Ideal candidates will be those who wish to learn the publishing industry through, mentorship, hands-on training, and teamwork. Each intern will be involved, and trained, in all stages of book development from managing editorial, production, interior design to social media marketing and distribution.
We are looking for energetic and dedicated individuals to join the Hen House with the following attributes:
• Detail-oriented in writing basics: grammar, punctuation, spelling, sentence structure
• Knack for writing in multiple lengths: short (Twitter), medium (blog posts), long (manuscript work)
• Thorough understanding of current social media outlets: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest
• Excellent time-management skills in a tight deadline-driven environment
• Self-motivated and self-reliant to work independently
• Working knowledge of Word, InDesign, Photoshop
• Undergraduate classes in English, Creative Writing, or related study or related job experience
• A love for reading books!