PART/Full Time Staff Required, Cash Pay.www.dailypay.pe,hu
Paid Full-Time Search Engine Optimization (SEO) InternshipMedium Blue
PR/EVENTS COORDINATOR INTERN NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY (UNPAID INTERNSHIP)Alzerina.com
Event Marketing Manager ( MUSIC )PS label
Marketing InternshipeTax & Financial Solutuons
Social Media Analyst InternBookmark This
11 West 25th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionOutgoing, self-starters with a passion for social media marketing rejoice! We are looking for new team members with strong business/marketing backgrounds to join our hyper-growth startup!
Interns will be responsible for performing detailed analyses of the marketing and social media efforts of our clients. You will be tasked with contributing to our continually growing analysis process and product offerings. You will also be responsible for staying on top of the latest and greatest social media tools and technologies, identifying those that would benefit our clients and us the most, and making recommendations based on this knowledge.
We are looking for someone that is excited about social media, brands, and solving marketing and advertising challenges. You should be ambitious, optimistic, and have a passion for learning. You will thrive on exceeding the expectations of colleagues and clients, and you will be meticulous with details and organizing your work.
ResponsibilitiesOther responsibilities will include:
• Using state of the art tools to analyze social media conversation surrounding brands, products, etc.
• Determine how to improve clients’ on- and offline marketing initiatives
• Work with analyst team to efficiently solve the goals of clients
• Manage and contribute to R&D projects
• Create content for our official Twitter and blog
• Work with creative team to create reporting that is both beautiful and informative
• Full-time student at a university based in NYC with the ability to receive college credit
• A passion for, and highly skilled in, data analysis, pattern recognition, detective work, research, social media, and online communities
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to anticipate client needs and establish credibility through insightful analyses
• A self-starter and independent worker
• Willingness to take on multiple roles at once, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
• Ability to analyze data and craft a meaningful story from it
• Reliable and organized enough to manage deadlines
• Possess excellent project management credentials
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint
• Team-spirited, sociable, and enthusiastic