Part Time - Social Media Assistant / Blogger / Online MarketingBookmark This
Prosperity Coaching LLC
DescriptionI need a social media assistant for 6-8 hours per month who is familiar with maintaining a social media action plan. You will be updating topics in my monthly e-newsletter on 1shoppingcart.com, doing research and compiling blog posts for one or more of my blogs, doing industry research, and responding to twitter, facebook, and LinkedIn inquiries.
You MUST be a good writer and possess productive work habits. You MUST be creative and think outside the box. Additional opportunities available after demonstrating aptitude. I will pay through paypal.
Responsibilities- Coordinate e-newsletter customization and delivery
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update blog posts
- Perform research online and write a synopsis of your findings
- Maintain the firm's website inbound link building campaign
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Be quick and productive and able to turn a project around efficiently.