Social Media Campaign InternBookmark This
Pancis Gems Inc. / Rarest Rainbow
DescriptionFine Jewelry Designer seeking a reliable, dynamic, positive individual with an extensive knowledge of all Social Media Platforms. Someone with a passion for jewelry and fashion trends!
You will need to work alongside the management team to create marketing campaigns to promote our fine jewelry collections. We will provide you with any information necessary to create public interest in our product or services.
Responsibilities• Support the social media team in the creation of content for various social media channels
• Implement various social media marketing strategies to improve traffic and generate leads on company websites
• Keep track of and document all social media marketing activities
• Work with the marketing team to build relationships with other websites and online communities
• Participate in special projects, or other duties as assigned
Requirements• Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, English, etc.
• Understanding of various social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, etc.
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multitask
• Good communicator
• 15-20 hours per week (dependent on student availability and internship requirements)