Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Citizen Consulting Group
33 W Monroe
DescriptionCitizen Consulting Group is a start-up Public Engagement firm looking for a passionate and creative social strategist to help act as the eyes, ears and voice of the company. The ideal candidate would have experience or equivalent insights
managing a social media community for a recognized brand. Responsibilities will include curating and scheduling content, monitoring comments, and fostering engagement. You will be generating and monitoring conversations on Facebook, writing copy for Twitter and brainstorming about new platforms like Instagram,
Vine, and Pinterest, to name a few.
The selected candidate must demonstrate a deep understanding and passion for trying to deeply understand clients brands and develop a social media strategy that suits there needs. They must be flexible and creative in their thinking, able to adapt to changes in clients, mission, and community interactions.
Daily Responsibilities would include but would not be limited to:
• Content creation, entry and management for the major social networking
platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
• Develop social content creative strategies
• Maintain content calendars for social media campaigns
• Creatively and proactively interact with online communities
• Respond and engage in social conversations (positive and negative)
• Deliver weekly reports on social platforms’ performance.
• Analyze engagement data to identify insights, opportunities, and
challenges and advise on subsequent creative solutions.
• Proactively communicate issues, opportunities and insights
Requirements1 year experience in social media
A passion for social media and digital marketing
Currently enrolled in a marketing, communications, PR, journalism or other related program (preferred)
Understanding of platforms and how to best leverage them, the ability to strategize in various types of digital campaigns, etc.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, blogging, SEO, SEM
Basic design skills desired
Attention to details and accountability