EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Huston-Tilloston University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Texas State University Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Concordia University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, ACC - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
WEEKEND CASH Positions (Apply Today)www.jobvista.ga
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Chiropractic Nutrition Center
270-101 Cornerstone Crive
DescriptionBusy Chiropractic office located in Cary, North Carolina is searching for someone with knowledge and expertise in the social media & communications field to help grow our business using platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest Google +, Youtube, blogging, update web postings and create new pages if needed. A Social Media Junkie, with ability to find target market in each venue.
Working hours are flexible and some duties may be performed off site, or telecommuting.
Besides school credit, monetary compensation will be provided based on client expansion.
Solid Internship PR, Journalism, Communications, Marketing Background
Recent Bachelor's degree graduates are preferred, Senior Applicants need to be at least B average and have completed their junior year of undergraduate study
Must have strong PC skills and technology/social media skills
Good writing / grammar skills
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest Google +, Youtube, blogging, update web postings and create new pages if needed.
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Will need to learn Chiropractic philosophy, basic care in order to communicate to potential clients.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, customer management, excellent phone presence.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
-- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
-Highly self motivated, self management, self discipline, results driven
-Person should be enthusiastic, articulate, poised and professional
-Genuine interest in publicity/public relations
-Courses in Communications/PR preferred/Marketing
-Social Media Junkie (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, bloggers)