Bilingual office assistant and marketing representativeBookmark This
Chiropractic Nutrition Center
270-101 Cornerstone Crive
DescriptionBusy Chiropractic office located in Cary, North Carolina is searching for someone who speaks, reads and writes Spanish to help grow our outreach to the Spanish community. Duties will include assisting at the office to learn about chiropractic and nutrition care. Once educated in this field, going to event in the community to promote health and wellness opportunities to prospective clients.
Working hours are flexible and some duties may be performed off site.
Besides school credit, monetary compensation will be provided based on client expansion.
Solid Internship PR, Journalism, Communications, Marketing Background
Graduates, Juniors and Seniors may apply.
Must have strong PC skills and technology/social media skills
Good writing / grammar skills
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest Google +, Youtube, blogging, update web postings and create new pages if needed.
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Willing to meet new people at various marketing events
- Will need to learn Chiropractic philosophy, basic care in order to communicate to potential clients.
Requirements-Bilingual - Spanish: must be able to read, write and speak Spanish.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, customer management, excellent phone presence.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
-- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
-Highly self motivated, self management, self discipline, results driven
-Person should be enthusiastic, articulate, poised and professional
-Genuine interest in publicity/public relations
-Courses in Communications/PR preferred/Marketing
-Social Media Junkie (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, bloggers)