Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionLake TV is an independent TV station, broadcasting in Mid-Missouri on Charter Cable, Co-Mo Connect Fiber TV, ROKU, and online on mylaketv.com . We define fun in Mid-Missouri covering over 30 major events in Mid-Missouri. Plus we broadcast the news, along side many issues that define the headlines of most news papers. Our Multimedia approach to story telling finds it's self in many online sites as well as social networks.
Our internship program was established to give hands on training to a selected few over the summer months of the normal college summer break. Each intern works closely with the staff on a day to day basis conducting daily operations. The internship focusing on broadcast training that has lead to future employment and opportunity for many of its participates.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment