Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Mustang Online Business Management
DescriptionMustang OBM manages the day-to-day operations of your business, creates systems and processes, builds and manages team members that support the growth of your company by providing you with innovative solutions that relieve you from the day-to-day operations of your company.
Mustang OBM specializes in supporting highly-driven entrepreneurs who are focused, committed and able to invest in their business and elevate to the next level.
Details: Virtual Position/Hours Vary based on availability. This is a 15 year old company but creating a new branding image so will require someone who can think for themselves and is able to focus on details and creating new updated processes.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment