Marketing and Tourism / Event ManagementDMC Companies (SkiTravel.com, Fairfax Surf Shop, SkateFest)
Telemarketing Intern NeededAltezza Group
Entry Level Marketing PositonSol Legacy Consulting
Marketing InternThe Hawthorne Group
Real Estate/ MarketingEmperio Diamond Enterprise
Marketing InternHealth Care Service Corporation (HCSC)
Marketing Intern and Social Media ManagerDATA INTENSITY
"MARKETING INTERN"AppInventiv Technologies
Social Media & Marketing InternBookmark This
The Metanoya Brand
Posted: August 20 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Metanoya Brand unites business and organizational design consulting, business training and development, next chapter coaching for individuals, travel, health and wellness, publishing, brand development and non-profit. Metanoya (met a noi ya) is about learning, thinking, developing, believing and living outside of the box. We believe that each and every one of us have the ability to create new opportunities, new paths, and new beginnings on our journeys that will benefit both one’s personal and professional life. Metanoya is about transformation and embracing the change along the way. Metanoya encourages, motivates, supports, inspires, enhances and pushes you to think beyond infinity. We believe that there are no limits…you can do anything…you can do all…there are infinite possibilities!
As an intern with The Metanoya Brand you will be exposed to an abundance of real world opportunities and situations. This opportunity can be used to jump start a career in the field of marketing, social media, etc. We are looking for 1-3 fast paced, innovative, creative students that can handle objectives with ease. Interns will work alongside the owner to achieve challenging targets, generating traffic to and leads via multiple online resources (website, social media sites, online newsletter, etc.). The ideal intern will be passionate about their craft and able to maintain their composure in a high velocity environment.
This is non- paid minimum 15-25 hours a week opportunity that will allow participants to get hands-on experience and school credit (if applicable). This can be a virtual and/or on-site position for those in Gwinnett County (GA). This opportunity has the potential of leading to a paid position for the right candidate.
Responsibilities- Manage and utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet,
social media, and developing new channels
- Develop content (video, audio, written) for social media sites, online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with owner on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Desire to be creative with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence by utilizing common social media platforms
- Ability to contribute individually and be a self-starter
- Special Projects as needed
Requirements- Knowledge of social media - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, etc.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Experience proofreading and editing