Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Women Empowering Women of Michigan
Description501c3 Non-Profit Organization that supports the entire Metropolitan community. Assistance needed to reach potential sponsors and clients. Please visit wewomhelp.com for website inform
Find us on FB : https://www.facebook.com/Wewom
Follow us on Twitter @wewmichiganation.
May require site visits.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment