Marketing & Communications Intern - **CHICAGO CANDIDATES ONLY***Free Range Office
#SocialGood Marketing for TextNinjaTextNinja Co.
Marketing AssistantXcel Energy
Marketing AssistantUHS Universal Health Services, Inc.
Marketing Communication InternSatori Laser
Virtual Digital Marketing nternBullyfambam
Media Investment Fund Marketing InternshipYouGoFar Productions LTD
Entry Level - Sales / Marketing / Consulting - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: July 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou think in 140 characters or less, and dream in hashtags. Twitter and Facebook are just one fabulous party, and you’ve made sure that you were invited. From hilarious memes to the latest viral video, you’ve got the follow button on all the right people.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment